The International Thermoelectric Society (ITS) is a non-profit, incorporated, professional Society organized:
- TO PROMOTE an understanding of the role thermoelectric technology may play in environmental impact and mitigating global climate change;
- TO PROMOTE the advancement of the thermoelectric industry, science and engineering;
- TO PROMOTE collection and exchange of information and education which will benefit the thermoelectric community;
- TO PROMOTE systemization of measurements to and in comparison of materials and devices;
- TO PROMOTE awareness of the larger community to thermoelectric issues
and solicit wider involvement;
- TO PROMOTE various forums of exchange of information and achievements;
- TO PROMOTE a mechanism for coordinating and promoting conferences;
and, other charitable activities associated with these goals.
To further these goals the Society annually organizes the International Conference on Thermoelectrics and publishes ITSnews, an a-periodic Newsletter available by free subscirption.
Benefits of Registering as a Website User
Not the page you were looking for? You may have been denied access to the page you were looking for because you haven't logged in as a registered website User.
Registering as a User of this website is free, easy and gives you the opportunity to post announcements for conferences, jobs, websites etc. Just use the login/register link.
Once you've registered and responded to the confirming email, you gain permission to make postings of your own on the website. Login and you'll find links to create
- Upcoming Conference announcements
- Job announcements
- Postings in the public Forums
- An entry to ZTlinks, our collection of companies and information available on the web.
ITS Contact Form
General Questions About Thermoelectrics