Metallization Engineer and Laboratory Manager
An innovative individual is sought to participate in the development and launch of a category of products using breakthrough technology having a lasting impact in renewable energy. This position requires a proven track record in all aspects of metallization with strong analytical abilities, motivation to provide pioneering technical contributions and the desire to work in a rewarding collaborative environment. This position also requires general laboratory equipment knowledge and experience to maintain and supervise lab operations, including interfacing with safety and waste disposal.
- Lead an effort in consistent and repeatable contact metallization for semiconductor materials and devices
- Work with the technical team to design and implement new metallization schemes and organize data for analysis
- Work directly with materials and device preparation groups to develop a production ready process for robust and reliable devices
- Direct hands-on participation in metallization processes as well as documentation for transfer to production
- General lab equipment maintenance and calibration supervision working with technical team to carry out specific tasks.
- Lead the internal effort for laboratory safety and interface with outside vendors for waste disposal and compliance.
- MS or PhD in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of extensive industrial experience in metallization
- Direct experience with sputtering and plating (both electro less and electroplating) is a necessity
- Experience in laboratory equipment maintenance or supervision is a necessity
- Experience in lab safety protocols and hazardous waste disposal is preferred
- Experience in metallization of semiconductor systems (Silicon, II-VI or III-V) is preferred
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with direct thermoelectric contact layer and joining experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CVs for immediate consideration to email@example.com.