We are seeking a motivated PhD candidate to perform cross-disciplinary research on preparation of organic conductive materials and inorganic semiconducting nanomaterials to manufacture flexible thermoelectric energy harvesters by additive manufacturing (3D printing) techniques.
- Eligibility: BSc or MSc in Materials Sci. & Eng., Physics, Chemistry, or related disciplines
- Start date: Flexible between April 2020 to September 2020
- Salary: An annual PhD studentship of € 18,500
- Fees: An annual contribution to cover the tuition fees
- Closing Date: 20 March 2020, or until the position is filled.
- Application info: https://www.tcd.ie/Engineering/assets/pdf/PhD_Student_2020_AP.pdf
- Group Twitter: https://twitter.com/PakdelGroup/status/1229473673293287426
- Group website: https://pakdelgroup.weebly.com/