My new client in Raleigh, North Carolina has retained me on multiple searches in the field of thermoelectic devices that are expected to dramatically improve the efficiency of heat-to-electric energy conversion. They have just closed a Series B financing round of $10 million and are in transition from R&D stage to module fabrication and production. The client has previously won a $3 million grant from ARPA-E (Advanced Research Projects Agency - Energy). This small pre-IPO company offers competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
For this position, only, my client will offer relocation and H1B visa sponsorship to qualified candidates from Europe, Asia, and elsewhere.
Senior Thermoelectric Device Engineer
My client is looking for a self-motivated, hands-on, engineer to play a lead role in the development of thermoelectric modules and assembly processes at a development and small-scale production level.
- Thermoelectric device design and system integration.
- Thermal and electrical device simulation
- Development of thermoelectric device characterization capability
- Testing of thermoelectric devices
- MS or Ph.D in relevant engineering fields with 5-10 years of experience is preferred.
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in the design of thermoelectric device structures and testing.
- Specific knowledge of thermoelectric theory, thermal-mechanical design, and electrical circuit design.
- Cooling and power generation module design experience
- Knowledge of thermoelectric fabrication techniques
- Experience with manufacturing considerations is a strong plus.
- Strong communications skills and project management expertise.
IF the above position is a good fit for you, and you have interest, please send me a resume to alert me. Referrals and suggestions are always welcomed, of course. Please feel free to circulate this information as widely as you like.
Wingate Dunross, Inc.
ph (818)597-3200 ext. 211