• Design, build, and test of the mechanical-thermal architecture of new thermoelectric energy harvesting products.
• New product CAD design using Solidworks
• Build and test product prototypes to optimize thermal and power output
• Drive component selection (heat sink, TIM, fan,… )
• Optimize thermal solutions using computer simulation.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary cross-functional team to develop optimal product architectures to meet product requirements
• Communicate power, thermal, and mechanical requirements to the team
• BSME required, MS Preferred
• Experience with CAD design using Solidworks
• Experience in thermal analysis
• Knowledge of heat transfer theory
• Familiarity with the specification and application of passive and active thermal management hardware, including heat sinks, fans, TIMs, PCMs and heat pipes
• Familiarity with thermoelectric technology preferred
Please send resume to: email@example.com